Applying for Employment at Concerned Care
We welcome those interested in helping others in need.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or the interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Our Application and Interview Process
- Fill out the initial application and pre-hire assessment;
- A full application, including authorization for Concerned Care Inc. to perform necessary background checks, will be sent to you by mail or e-mail.
- Complete the full application and return it.
- A hiring manager will contact you to schedule an interview. This initial interview usually takes approximately 45 minutes.
- After your interview, you will visit one or more of our facilities, so that you can meet the staff and the people who live there. This gives you a first-hand glimpse of the job.
- Concerned Care Inc. will conduct background and reference checks.
- Assuming all goes well, Human Resources will contact you to offer you a position and schedule you for hiring and orientation.
- Hiring and orientation takes approximately 2 hours, and is conducted at the main Concerned Care office at 320 Armour Road.