Concerned Care, Inc. is now hiring people who want to help people. Experience serving the MR/DD population is preferred, but not required. Concerned Care, Inc. provides opportunities for all required training and certification. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requirements for employment:
- In order to work with consumers, applicant must be at least 18 years old
- In order to drive for the agency, applicant must be at least 25 years old
- Applicant must have completed high school or have a G.E.D., and show proof of education
- Applicant must pass a background screening through the Missouri Family Care Safety Registry
- Applicant must have a good driving history
If you have not worked as a direct support professional before, but are considering a career change, we recommend that you watch We Get It Done before applying. This 24-minute video will give you an idea of what to expect in this type of work.
Credentials and certifications required once employed:
- Current CPR certification, Red Cross or Equivalent
- Current First Aid certification, Red Cross or Equivalent
- Missouri Medication Aide I certification
- Missouri Class E driver's license (may substitute Class A or B)
- Current automobile insurance
- Certification from Crisis Prevention Institute
- Agency training in preventing disease transmission
- Agency training in identifying and reporting abuse and neglect
- Agency training in HIPAA protocols
All full-time positions are eligible for a generous benefits package including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave and personal days. A 401K Plan with employer match is available after one year of service. Some regular part-time positions are eligible for partial benefits.
Send confidential resumes and/or applications along with cover letters to:
Concerned Care, Inc.
320 Armour Road
North Kansas City, MO 64116
FAX: 816.474.3029 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org